Attention PTs, Yoga Teachers, Sports Coaches and Lifestyle Gurus!
Sick of Losing Sleep at Night?

Working throughout Dubai requires a DED trade licence.* Virtuzone has the only officially recognised solution called VirtuFit, and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg, literally.

Work officially. Protect yourself and your customers with the only insurable solution in Dubai.**

Please fill out the form below and we will help you get licensed in as little as 1 week.


The VirtuFit Licence Includes

Remove the barriers and operate freely from your clients’ residences, at licensed premises such as hotels, gyms, sports facilities and health clubs, as well as public areas.

One 3-year partner visa (includes Emirates ID and medical)
Establishment card
Co-working office space
All government approvals
Introduction to banks for corporate account opening
Local sponsor fees
Notary public fees
DED licence fee
All PRO fees

VirtuFit Advantages

Operate in full legality
Operate in full legality
driver's licence
Get a Dubai driver’s licence
Open a corporate bank account
Open a corporate bank account
Protect your family
Protect your family
Be a resident of Dubai
Be a resident of Dubai
Avoid time-consuming paperwork
Avoid time-consuming paperwork
Get access to credit card payment facility
Get access to credit card payment facility
No more visa runs
No more visa runs
Have full control of your business
Have full control of your business
Be fully insurable
Be fully insurable

Get started now for only

AED 2,950 per month!

Contact us today for a

free consultation.

* A free zone licence entitles you to only practice within that specific free zone.
** Insurance companies will not recognise claims involving incorrect activities or jurisdictions.

Contact Us

VirtuFit FAQ

Do I need to pay anything up front?

No. We finance your licence and you pay monthly. You can even pay on your credit card. If you choose to pay upfront you can save 10%, but it’s not required.

How many years is the visa valid for?

Your visa will be valid for 3 years.

Do I need a salary certificate to open a bank account?

No, you don’t need a salary certificate. If you want to apply for loans or credit cards, you will need to show proof of income using your company account. You can also apply for a corporate account with your VirtuFit licence.

Can I employ other people with this company setup?

No, you can only use this structure for partner visas, not employees. If you need employees, we can design a company structure that fits your requirements.

What if I want to add a partner visa later?

You can amend your licence and add partners later (up to 2 more visas) at an additional cost.

Is insurance included?

You’ll need to insure your company separately. Since your company is insured and not you personally, you can split the costs between your partners. We’ll connect you with our insurance brokers to help you find the right policy for your business.

Can I work in Abu Dhabi with this licence?

Yes, you can work in Abu Dhabi.

Can I work in the other Emirates as well?

Yes, as your VirtuFit licence comes with a mainland visa, you can work anywhere.

Is health insurance included with my visa?

You’ll need to provide your own health insurance. We can connect you with our insurance brokers to get you the best quote.

Do I need a degree or any attested documents?

No, this is not necessary.

I’m married and on my husband’s visa, do I need to get a visa too?

You can get the licence-only package with an NOC from your husband. You don’t need the visa package

Can I add other activities to the licence, like general trading?

No, it’s set up for personal sports coaching services only.

Are there any hidden costs?

No, everything is included in the monthly fee.

Do I need to pay for office space?

You get shared office space included in all the packages.