Let us take care of your VAT registration and help you apply for your Tax Registration Number.
VAT registration is a mandatory step for companies and individuals doing business in the UAE. For taxable supplies, the supply of goods or services made by a business in the UAE is taxed at a rate of either 5% or 0%. Imports are also taken into consideration for this purpose.
Your company is eligible for VAT registration based on the following terms:
- Registration is required for free zone and mainland companies with a turnover of over AED 375,000.
- The company should register in the case of the total value of their taxable supplies made within the UAE exceeds the mandatory registration threshold mentioned.
- Registration is required if the company anticipates making taxable supplies with a value exceeding the mandatory registration threshold in the next 30 days.
- If the company has an annual turnover of between AED 187,500 and AED 375,000, it's then voluntarily to register.
- Voluntary registration is applicable for companies with a total value of taxable supplies or expenditure in the last 12 months exceeds the voluntary registration threshold.
- Voluntary registration is also applicable if companies anticipate a total value of their taxable supplies or expenditure in the last 12 months exceeds the voluntary registration threshold.