If you are looking for the top coworking spaces in Dubai, you’re in luck! Like in many other business center megacities globally, these spaces are popping up all over Dubai as people become increasingly independent and look to ditch the traditional office space environment and instead.
These shared workspaces with Flexi desks provide a more flexible and inspiring way to work, and with so many options now available, you’re sure to find one that suits your needs.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the best coworking spaces in Dubai based on factors such as location, facilities, membership fees, and community.
What Is The Best Coworking Space in Dubai?
There are many great co working space options in Dubai, but the best one for you will depend on your specific needs, budget, and preferences. A downtown Dubai working space can refer to a nook coworking space, general office space or co working spaces such as permanent meeting rooms or bookable meeting rooms. They can also be a cool community space for those looking to avoid a bustling office environment.
Whatever your preference is when you are looking to rent office space, Hotdesk is an excellent platform where you can find your perfect coworking space in Dubai, as it shows you plenty of options to choose from.
Let’s go through our top picks for the best shared working spaces in Dubai and see what they have to offer:
Hotdesk: Find the Best Coworking Space in Dubai
Hotdesk is a coworking space brings a vast number of nook coworking space choices to your fingertips. It is a feature-rich mobile app that lets you use your iOS and Android device to find out the best Dubai coworking space effortlessly.
Once you download the Hotdesk app, you can choose three options: desks, meeting rooms, and office rooms. You can also choose how you will use the facility—by hour, day, or month.
- Transparent pricing: Hotdesk lets you easily compare the pricing plans after indicating your preferences.
- Wide array of options: Hotdesk currently includes over 820 workspaces in over 148 cities globally.
- No commitment plan: Hotdesk is one of the few Dubai coworking space options that requires zero commitment from you. You can simply book a place or a desk whenever you need it on an hourly basis.
- Business support: Hotdesk connects you with business setup partners who can help you smoothly set up your UAE business.
- Competitive pricing: It’s pretty easy to become a Hotdesk host, which encourages new providers to sign up. The process facilitates competitive pricing.
Hotdesk pricing plans are completely transparent. Once you indicate your preferred space type and rent basis, the screen will show you exactly how much you will have to pay. You can either pay online, or you can pay directly to the provider in cash upon arrival.
Hotdesk does not charge you anything for using the platform. They simply take a 10% commission from the providers.
Hotdesk is one of the best and most convenient places to look for when you are searching for a premium coworking space in Dubai. Although the platform does not own a space itself, it connects plenty of flexi desk or hot desk providers to create an excellent Dubai coworking space ecosystem. Install Hotdesk now for free.
Regus: Versatile Options for Coworking Spaces in Dubai
Regus has established its global presence as one of the most popular coworking space providers, with over 3000 locations in 120 countries. It is highly valued in the business center capitals of the world. You can find office spaces, meeting rooms, and private office space comfortably at Regus from its 26 locations in the UAE and 15 locations in downtown Dubai, such as The Jameirah Lake Towers.
Regus frequently hosts networking events, which might be an excellent opportunity for you to kickstart your Dubai-based venture through a coworking space.
- Hotdesk app: You can book business center coworking spaces at Regus using the Hotdesk app from your phone without any long-term commitment.
- Access to all locations: Regus lets you sign up for a base location, and then you may expand the contract to other UAE and global locations to scale your business.
- Regular events: Regus highly values the power of community engagement. The company routinely holds annual retreats, and networking events where you can meet the Regus community.
- Social app: The Regus app has great social networking features, and you can stay connected with the Regus social community on the go.
Regus pricing plans usually require you to sign a 24-month contract for your office space plan. The fees vary based on location. Here are a few examples:
- Marina Gate: Starts from AED 86
- JAFZA View 18 & 19: Starts from AED 82
- Boulevard Plaza Tower 1: Starts from AED 61
- Mega Mall Building: Starts from AED 32
- The Bridge Sports City: Starts from AED 28
The above office space prices are for per person daily, with several other options available.
Regus gives you access to one of Dubai’s versatile coworking space options. They have locations all over the business center city of the Jameirah Lake Towers, and you can easily find one around your preferred location. Book a Regus space from your Hotdesk app today.
AstroLabs: Coworking Space in Dubai with Business Services
AstroLabs aims to assist you with a wide range of business setup services within a single platform. The platform offers many benefits to the members that help them effectively run a business.
AstroLabs operates in four large middle-easter cities – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, and Jeddah. AstroLabs Dubai is located in Jumeirah Lake Towers, one of Dubai’s prime business hubs and a fantastic coworking space location in this business center.
- Great location: You can reach AstroLabs Dubai within a five-minute walk from the DMCC Metro station, where you will also find RTA parking facilities.
- Business set-up assistance: AstroLabs membership will save you up to $8000, which includes a free zone license and other business-friendly amenities such as meeting rooms, snacks, and mail handling.
- Guest management: AstroLabs is an excellent place to meet and greet your business clients and guests. The facility has a large reception area, library, lounge, and open spaces.
- Business amenities: AstroLabs will provide top-notch business amenities such as lockers, Wi-Fi, office supplies, a prototyping lab, meeting rooms, and private offices.
- Software access: You will get discounted access to cloud services like Google, IBM, AWS, and Hubspot with your AstroLabs membership, which may come in handy for your business.
You may choose from three different AstroLabs pricing plans.
- All-inclusive privilege: AED 2,500/month
- 24/7 Community coworking space/office space: AED 1,500/month
- Moonlight after hours: AED 750/month (available on nights and weekends)
AstroLabs also offers discounts if your business has more than four team members using the facility.
AstroLabs is an ideal coworking space, especially when you have a small team and you want to set up a new business center in Dubai with a long-term plan. You will find AstroLabs super convenient to open up a premium office space near Jumeirah Lake Towers.
WrkBay is located in Ayana Holdings of downtown Dubai. The founders of WrkBay emphasized work comforts in their setup and designed the facilities with excellent aesthetics. You will also find various business consultancy firms inside Ayana Holdings.
WrkBay is accessible via Hotdesk, where you can book coworking spaces hourly, daily, or monthly.
- Community strength: Ayana Holdings houses many top Dubai businesses where it will be easy for you to discover new business opportunities and great mentors.
- Office amenities: You will get day-to-day support to run an office at WkrBay, such as video conferencing, office supplies, cloud computing, and even 3D printing.
- Hot desks: Easily accessible hot desks let you easily adjust the number of members in your team.
- Social events: You can participate in the WrkBay workshops, exhibitions, and weekly social events to explore the power of professional networking.
WrkBay pricing plans suit everyone. No matter whether you are an individual independent contractor or have a small or medium agile team, WrkBay has you covered for your office space needs.
- Independent – AED 800/month – Hot desk
- Dedicated – AED 1,300/month – Personal desk
- Private – AED 5,200/month – Lockable private offices with seating capacity for up to 5 people (AED 3,900/month for a seating capacity of up to 3 persons)
WrkBay is an ideal and flexible coworking space in Dubai for small offices and independent professionals. The platform is easily scalable and does not require any long-term commitment when you book it through the Hotdesk app. Try it out now.
Co-Dubai is one of the pioneer of the coworking space movement in Dubai. The company is the first to receive formal approval from the Dubai SME as a coworking space and business incubator.
If you want to run your business from shared coworking spaces, Do-Dubai can help with the paperwork and applications.
- Community engagement: Co-Dubai can connect with your industry mentors, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and even government offices for a smooth business experience.
- Hotdesk and private offices: Co-Dubai lets you use both hotdesks and private office space within a highly flexible and scalable pricing structure.
- Free consultation: Co-Dubai lets you take advantage of their unique and top-notch one-to-one start-up consultation, which is very informative and helpful for setting up your business in Dubai.
Co-Dubai offers highly affordable and flexible pricing plans.
- Part-time – AED 262.50/month (30 hours usage of hot desk or Flexi desk)
- Full-time – AED 630.00/month
- Medium Private Office – AED 7,875.00/month
- Call Handling Services – AED 2,047.50/year
- Mail Handling Services – AED 997.50/year
Co-Dubai gives you access to some of the most flexible and affordable coworking spaces. The best thing is that it is also available on the Hotdesk app. Give it a try.
Jobetter is one of the best options for coworking spaces in Dubai with its incredible membership benefits, including unlimited freshly roasted coffee and free parking.
Six different pricing plans and five convenient add-on services match your needs. Jobetter is located at the Empire Heights Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, an easily accessible business hub.
- Customizability with add-ons: Jobetter lets you purchase add-on services with any of your packages. For example, you can simply book spacious meeting rooms at only AED 100/hour.
- Various options: Jobetter caters to independent professionals and small or medium teams with a wide range of available space types.
- Partnerships: Jobetter has partnered with many business consultants across Dubai who can help you set up a new business or even get a fund for your startup.
- Welcoming community: The Jobetter community is very welcoming and a great place to begin your professional networking in Dubai.
Jobetter offers you one of the most versatile and affordable pricing plans that starts from only AED 500/week.
- Hot desk weekly – AED 500/week
- Night desk – AED 600/month
- Hot desk monthly – AED 1,200/month
- Dedicated desk – AED 2,000/month
- Private Office – From AED 3,600/month
Add-on services include a four-hour event space, meeting room, cashflow game, day pass, and monthly virtual office.
Jobetter is a solid choice as your first coworking space in Dubai. Visit Jobetter with your laptop and book a day pass at only AED 100 which gives you access to the common working space for the entire day.
Servcorp is an all-inclusive and versatile option if you are looking for a comfortable and easily-accessible shared working space in Dubai. The platform offers hot or Flexi desks, serviced offices, virtual offices, and meeting rooms without you signing a long-term commitment.
Servcorp also helps you receive Ejari or Tawtheeq, a minimum space requirement to attain a business license in Dubai.
- Various options: Servcorp lets you choose from short-term and long-term rental options.
- No booking: Unlike several other coworking spaces you won’t have to make any advance payment to book a good spot. Servcorp allocates all spaces as a first come first best spot basis.
- Virtual office: If you want to set up a virtual office in Dubai, Servcorp provides you with all the support you need including land phone number, PO box and mail management.
- Spacious sitting arrangement: Servcorp offers a 12 square meter space per person in the common coworking space, which is at least three times the industry average.
Servcorp pricing plans are pretty comprehensive and suit many professionals and businesses.
- Hot desk – From AED 632/month
- Dedicated desk – From AED 960/month
- Offices – From AED 7,500/month
Servcorp offers some solid business assistance services under its umbrella, apart from being a top coworking space in Dubai. You can use the virtual office facility for free in your first month without committing.
What is a Coworking Space?
A co-working space is a physical space where people can come together to work independently on their projects, usually through membership. The coworking model has many benefits, such as providing a sense of community, saving on costs such as office rent, and increasing productivity.
Wrap Up: Top Coworking Space in Dubai
There you have it; our top picks for the best coworking space in Dubai! If you’re still unsure which one is right, check out the Hotdesk app for more options and incredibly transparent pricing. Install Hotdesk today on your iOS or Android for free.